- Joe Dodge Award Committee seeks an OH member (2/1/2019) - Are you looking to serve the OHA beyond just paying your dues? The Steering Committee is looking for a volunteer to represent the organization on the Joe Dodge Committee. This appointment is a minimal time commitment, usually no more than 1 or 2 conference calls per year and possibly a meeting at Pinkham. Ideally the […]
- Help Wanted (1/28/2019) - As many of you know, John Meserve (Moose) has been our Treasurer for 30 years. He has done an awesome job but he is looking to retire and hand the baton off to someone else (or to multiple people) and have a bit of overlap with them for training purposes. The ideal candidate would commit […]
- Resuscitator Submissions Due October 1st! (9/18/2018) - Calling all Resuscitator submissions – photos, stories, news updates, etc etc!! Deadline for Fall Issue submissions is October 1st. Send all material to Editor Beth Weick at email@example.com.
- Next Steering Committee Meeting: Wed. September 19th 6:30pm in Bow, NH (9/4/2018) - All are welcome! Join the Steering Committee for their next meeting on September 19th from 6:30-8:30pm at the Chen Yang Li Restaurant in Bow, NH. Here is the website for the restaurant where we will meet: www.chenyangli-bow.com Here is a link to directions to Chen Yang Li 20 South Street, Bow, NH: https://goo.gl/maps/m69RiSiurG72 Hope to see […]
- Send something to the Resuscitator! Deadline is April 15th (3/31/2018) - The sun is coming out, the snow is melting, and the back roads of New England are are thawing out into a mess of muddy ruts and heaves – Spring is on the way! That means the Spring Resuscitator is coming up! Deadline for submissions is April 15th – send photos, memories, news, stories, etc etc to […]
- Preserving OH History: Raising Funds for the Relocation of the AMC Library & Archives (3/24/2018) - The OHA Steering Committee believes that it is critical to preserve and remember the storied history of the huts and the OH. That’s why, we have decided to match up to $5,000 in OH donations, in memory of Jim Hamilton, to help support the relocation of the AMC Library and Archives, and all of the […]
- MIA OH (3/24/2018) - Brief public service announcement from the OHA Steering Committee: Our treasurer is working hard to make sure everyone receives their dues notices and their membership cards. However, every once in a while, someone moves, or goes into hiding, or something, and their address cannot be found. If you are, or if you know the following […]
- New O.H.A. Website—The Official Launch (12/22/2017) - Welcome to the new website. You’ve asked for easier navigation and more features? Here you go. Easier access to croo contact info Professional networking and jobs listings Reformatting for portable devices Easy online payment options for dues, cabin, merch Hut-by-hut chat forums Events calendar with auto-reminders Volunteer opportunities (some in exchange for free hut stays) […]