An in person reunion will be taking place at the Hi-C this fall!
Order of Events
- 12:30 Casual hike up Willard with EB Brandt and Phoebe Howe. This will be a relaxed hike to get to know other OH of all generations and enjoy Crawford Notch. If you’re interested you can RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please meet at the train depot and look for EB and Phoebe wearing some kind of Huts apparel!
- 4:30 Happy Hour at Thayer Hall (cash bar)
- 6:00 Dinner at the Highland Center
- 7:15 Annual Meeting, AMC Update from Susan Arnold and feature presentation “Seeing the Forest for the Trees: Land Conservation in the White Mountain Region”
Feature Presenters: Abby King, conservation director at the Upper Saco Valley Land Trust, Betsy Cook, Maine state program director at the Trust for Public Land, and Leah Hart, land conservation project manager at the Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests.
How to Register
To make reservations, call the Contact Service Center at 603-466-2727 and select option #2. You do need to make a reservation to attend. However, if you don’t wish to have dinner then there is no cost to attend.
- Group Name: OH Reunion
- Group Reservation Number: 594866
- Dates of Stay: November 4-6 (with lodging), November 5 (dinner only)
- Location: AMC Highland Center in Crawford Notch, NH
- Happy hour + Dinner only ($37 + tax)
- Adult Lodging, dinner, breakfast in a room with shared hallway bath ($95 + tax per person per night)
- Adult Lodging, Dinner, Breakfast in a room with private bath ($119 + tax per person per night)
- Youth age 13-17 lodging dinner, breakfast ($65 + tax per person per night)
- Child age 3-12 lodging, dinner, breakfast ($45 + tax per person per night).
Leave a Comment