Welcome to the new website. You’ve asked for easier navigation and more features? Here you go.
- Easier access to croo contact info
- Professional networking and jobs listings
- Reformatting for portable devices
- Easy online payment options for dues, cabin, merch
- Hut-by-hut chat forums
- Events calendar with auto-reminders
- Volunteer opportunities (some in exchange for free hut stays)
- Real-time hut news
And plenty more. So pour yourself a cold one, settle in, and take the tour. We hope you’re as excited about this new ride as we are. Tell us what you like, what you don’t like, if we missed anything. This is your baby too, so let the comments fly. Some suggestions as you check out the new site:
- Wait to receive your email invitation to the new website from email@example.com containing your new login information, and if you don’t see it, check your Spam folder.
- After you’ve received your email invitation, login, visit your profile, and update your info and password
- Upload a profile photo so fellow croo can find you faster
- Start a conversation in one of the forums
- Reconnect—find, follow and friend fellow croo in the new Member’s Directory
- Behind on your dues? Ante up here.
- Upload photos
- Check out volunteer opportunities
This website was redesigned by Dan Racowsky, with technical assistance from Brian Post, Taylor Burt, Tom Kelleher, and Ari Ofsevit. Stroker, Kim “Schroeder” Steward, Beth Weick, Nathaniel Blauss, and others helped with text.
Like most things OH, this project has been a labor of love. And while nobody’s pretending it’s perfect, we hope it meets most of your needs and expectations. We’re also mindful that needs and expectations change, so we’ve designed this new site to evolve with them. Think of it as a perpetual work in progress, like an axe that needs constant honing. With your help and feedback, we’ll keep it sharp together. Please submit feedback to our web designer, Dan Racowsky, and webmaster, Taylor Burt.